Friday, November 16, 2007

Birthday parties and Tea parties... a little girl's life





If you were to walk into our house/apt right now, you'd inevitably see tea party pieces lying all over the floor. Even though I pick them up about 5 times a day, it's possible that a piece of fake cake or a little pink spoon will be found in the most interesting of places. But I love it!


Ella's 2nd birthday party was so fun. She was dressed like a princess by the end of the night thanks to my mom and I both getting her little princess dresses. And, she loved showing off in her new jewels and crown.


So, the other day Ella, Ava and I were having a tea party in the living room and I just had to take a picture of the cutest little sisters I know. I have laughed so much lately as they make each other giggle... well mostly it's Ella making Ava giggle, but either way, it's so cute!!!

Enjoy the pics!