Monday, October 1, 2007

Using the "Big Girl" Potty!!














I cannot believe that this time is already here. My little Ella Grace is beginning to potty train after months of telling me many times a day that she's going "poo poo".. which is the universal word for "all of it". :)
Anyways, we bought her a cute little potty that sings, so that she can sit on it whenever she'd like. She's so proud when she goes and she loves to show off for her babysitter or my sister who was in town this weekend. Ella, we're so excited for you in this next step of your life!!

Life has been so busy lately. We had dinner with our new Community group Thursday night, then Friday we had some friends over for dinner that are moving here all the way from Michigan to be a part of Southbridge (we are so blessed to have such a wonderful sharp couple coming that we truly regard as friends).

Then, my oldest sister came to town for the weekend and I haven't seen her in almost 2 years, so that was just the best time. I feel so blessed to have Aunts that love my girls the way my sisters do.

So, mixed in with all of that, Ella is trying to potty train.. and Ava turned 4 months old. :) So, we're loving it. Enjoy the pics of my big girl and a 4 month picture of Ava.