Sunday, October 5, 2008

I love the Fall!

Ella was so proud of herself on this pony.

Mimi took Ava and my niece Skylar through the maze. They are just 8 weeks a part. So fun!







Ahh.. the picture we planned this entire event around. :)









oh..don't you think we look alike?

The cool crisp air, pumpkin butter, delicious smelling candles and the pumpkin patch are just a few of the reasons that I love the Fall. Yesterday our family went to the Hillshire Farms in Youngsville for the best-ever trip to the pumpkin patch.


When we arrived, we were greeted by loads and loads of pumkins in a nearby field, all sorts of farm animals, a pond, hay mazes, and a Tee-pee! The "Chuckwagon Grill" was cooking up all sorts of yummy things to eat and gave us the feeling that we were just stepping back in time to a more simple day. The girls loved it. They were squeeling from the minute we arrived and continued laughing and smiling all day. My parents "Mimi" and "Papa" came, as well as my sister, brother in law and their 3 kiddos. We had a wonderful day. Enjoy the pics!





ps. the pumpkin butter comment is because someone in my community group gave all of us pumpkin butter from Williams Sonoma. It is so delicious! I added it to a cake and some frosting the other day to make what could have been an average dessert... very Fall-like. :)