Sunday, August 3, 2008

Can somebody give God Praise??





I read this question on the sign of a tiny little church near our house a few weeks ago and I thought it was so funny. But, today, I just have to!

I'm thrilled really, at the way God is working here. Moving in our church and in our people. I love to hear of people inviting friends to their church and then their friends make decisions to follow Jesus. That happened at Southbridge today and it just thrills my heart!

My husband was able to lead an 82 year old woman to Jesus today as well. Statistics would say that most people who choose to follow Christ will do so before the age of 13.. wow. That should challenge all of us young moms. But today, the Lord again beat the odds and brought an 82 year old woman into His Kingdom.

So, Praise God!

This has been a busy summer, but so much fun. We started out a little slow with my back injury, which is doing so much better. I'm still at the chiropractor weekly and being very careful how I move, but I've been able to go running again, which is another joy of mine and I literally crave it.

We spent a week in Hilton Head, which is what these pics are from. The girls loved the pool moreso than the ocean, which was fine by Scott and I. We don't like to be dirty. :)

A little update on the girls: Ava isn't walking yet.. nor does she have any teeth at 14 months! But, it will all come in time. Ella has learned to swim, with swimmies and is doing so well. She's obsessed with "baptisms", which I'll have to write about another time and she's such a little social butterfly. We're really enjoying this stage with our girls.

So again, we give God praise!